Camborne

 

Purchased by Hugh Shaw and Lewis Aldridge in 1922 originally powered by a Widdop auxiliary but this was replaced  with a Lilloise de Moteurs 4cyl Oil engine in the early 1940's   Sold by Hugh in 1948.

Lloyds register of 1952 shows her as CARMMARY Registered in Malta and owned by The Mediterranian Trading Shipping Company. She was broken up in 1960

















Camborne on the Gloucester Sharpness Canal






















Camborrne in Victoria Basin, Gloucester Docks

Camborne

W.C.Paynter and Co., Amlwch 1884

118gt. 93ft.

Camborne by Eric Aldridge